- EASY TO CLEAN AND DISHWASHER SAFE - Make your own cold brewed coffee easily and without the mess. Just add your own 2 quart mason jar and lid.
- HIGH QUALITY, BPA FREE MATERIALS - Includes a heavy duty stainless steel filter and BPA Free, FDA compliant silicone seal. Includes an instruction manual with several pages of recipes!
- VERSATILE - Works with any 2 quart mason jar including Ball, Kerr and Golden Harvest
- LARGE AND DURABLE FILTER - The extra large, heavy duty stainless steel filter allows a 1:3 coffee to water ratio that results in a strong coffee concentrate. The silicone seal allows the jar to be shaken during brewing to ensure thorough wetting of the grounds to extract the maximum intensity from the coffee.
- COLD OR HOT BREW TEA AND WATER INFUSER - Make a batch of delicious cold or hot brewed tea or infuse two quarts of water with your favorite fruits!
- Stainless steel filter
- Silicone seal
- Instruction manual with recipes
EASY TO USE
Simply pour coarse ground coffee into the filter basket, add water and allow to steep for 24 to 48 hours. Remove the filter basket and discard the grounds and you have 1.5 quarts of delicious coffee concentrate. All components are dishwasher safe.
CREATE CONCENTRATED BREW
Our large filter basket allows the highest ratio of coffee grounds to water for any large cold brewer. The silicone seal allows you to shake the jar during the brewing process ensuring that all of the grounds are completely wetted.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
The filter is made from heavy gage, food grade stainless steel wire that will not bend or dent. Other coffee makers use thin, easily damaged stainless steel cloth.
LARGE AND VERSATILE BREWER
The 2 quart jar will yield up to 1.5 quarts of coffee concentrate. Use multiple jars to brew one batch while drinking and storing another.
This system can also be used to make hot tea or sun tea with loose leaf teas and infuse water with fruits or oils with spices.
COLD BREWING BENEFITS
Cold brewing coffee prevents the formations of acids that create bitterness and obscure the flavors of the coffee. The low acid content of the coffee is also a benefit for reflux sufferers. In addition, the stainless steel filter allows the aromatic oils of the beans that are removed by a paper filter to pass through into the coffee further improving the flavor.