- Effortlessly make delicious cold brew with the amazing county line kitchen cold brewer. Simply add coffee, steep overnight and drink. Clean up is quick and simple and all components are dishwasher safe.
- We have the highest quality stainless steel filter. The mesh is heavy duty and super fine to prevent grounds from entering the coffee. Other filters are so flimsy that you can see right through them in their pictures. Our proprietary rolled and folded seam eliminates any sharp edges.
- Safe - No BPA, no plastics. Our brewers components are all made of inert, FDA compliant soda lime glass, stainless steel and silicone rubber.
- COLD OR HOT BREW TEA AND WATER INFUSER - Make a batch of delicious cold or hot brewed tea or infuse two quarts of water with your favorite fruits!
- Why worry about breaking a fragile borosilicate glass jar? Why be concerned about chemicals leaching out of a plastic jug? Ball mason jars are made to last and built to withstand the canning process, so you know it won’t shatter easily like borosilicate glass and won’t leach harmful chemicals into your brew like plastics can.
.EASY TO USE
Simply pour coarse ground coffee into the filter basket, add water and allow to steep for 24 to 48 hours. Remove the filter basket and discard the grounds and you have 1.5 quarts of delicious coffee concentrate. All components are dishwasher safe.
CREATE CONCENTRATED BREW
Our large filter basket allows a highest ratio of coffee grounds to water for any large cold brewer. The silicone seal allows you to shake the jar during the brewing process ensuring that all of the grounds are completely wetted.
HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS
Rather than use fragile borosilicate glass, our jar is a Ball 1 quart mason jar. The filter is made from heavy gage, food grade stainless steel wire that will not bend or dent. Other coffee makers use thin, easily damaged stainless steel cloth.
LARGE AND VERSATILE BREWER
This system can also be used to make hot tea or sun tea with loose leaf teas and infuse water with fruits or oils with spices.
COLD BREWING BENEFITS
Cold brewing coffee prevents the formations of acids that create bitterness and obscure the flavors of the coffee. The low acid content of the coffee is also a benefit for reflux sufferers. In addition, the stainless steel filter allows the aromatic oils of the beans that are removed by a paper filter to pass through into the coffee further improving the flavor.